|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31172||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5300
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameE. coli elongation factor Tu
Insert Size (bp)1182
Entrez GenetufB (a.k.a. b3980, ECK3971, JW3943, kirT, pulT)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer vector
- 3′ sequencing primer vector (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET24c(+)-EFTu was a gift from Linda Spremulli (Addgene plasmid # 31172 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31172 ; RRID:Addgene_31172)
For your References section:Role of the conserved aspartate and phenylalanine residues in prokaryotic and mitochondrial elongation factor Ts in guanine nucleotide exchange. Zhang Y, Li X, Spremulli LL. FEBS Lett. 1996 Aug 12. 391(3):330-2. 10.1016/0014-5793(96)00789-2 PubMed 8765000