|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31367||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1899
Entrez GeneBmal1 (a.k.a. Arnt3, Arntl, BMAL1b, MOP3, bHLHe5, bmal1b')
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBMPC3 was a gift from Aziz Sancar (Addgene plasmid # 31367 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31367 ; RRID:Addgene_31367)
For your References section:Biochemical analysis of the canonical model for the mammalian circadian clock. Ye R, Selby CP, Ozturk N, Annayev Y, Sancar A. J Biol Chem. 2011 May 27. ():. 10.1074/jbc.M111.254680 PubMed 21613214