Purposefull length clock in pCMV10 with 3x flag at the N-terminus
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47334||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6300
- Total vector size (bp) 9000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- 3x Flag
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV10/3xflag-Clock was a gift from Joseph Takahashi (Addgene plasmid # 47334 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47334 ; RRID:Addgene_47334)
For your References section:Crystal structure of the heterodimeric CLOCK:BMAL1 transcriptional activator complex. Huang N, Chelliah Y, Shan Y, Taylor CA, Yoo SH, Partch C, Green CB, Zhang H, Takahashi JS. Science. 2012 Jul 13;337(6091):189-94. doi: 10.1126/science.1222804. Epub 2012 May 31. 10.1126/science.1222804 PubMed 22653727