|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31400||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesox17 promoter
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)5200
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Pstl (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Agel (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
excision of sox17 promoter cut: PstI, AgeI (5.2kb)
excision of sox17pro5.2-EGFP:PstI, DraIII (6.2kb)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP1-sox17 promoter was a gift from Didier Stainier (Addgene plasmid # 31400 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31400 ; RRID:Addgene_31400)