|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31472||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2760
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)750
/ Fusion Protein
- 7xHis (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRsetB-pHRed was a gift from Gary Yellen (Addgene plasmid # 31472 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31472 ; RRID:Addgene_31472)
For your References section:Imaging Intracellular pH in Live Cells with a Genetically Encoded Red Fluorescent Protein Sensor. Tantama M, Hung YP, Yellen G. J Am Chem Soc. 2011 Jul 6. 133(26):10034-7. 10.1021/ja202902d PubMed 21631110