Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31817||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneMapk7 (a.k.a. BMK-1, BMK1, ERK, ERK-5, ERK5, Erk5-, Erk5-T, PRKM7, b2b2346C, b2b2346Clo)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCI-HA-ERK5-FL was a gift from Astar Winoto (Addgene plasmid # 31817 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31817 ; RRID:Addgene_31817)
For your References section:ERK5 is a novel type of mitogen-activated protein kinase containing a transcriptional activation domain. Kasler HG, Victoria J, Duramad O, Winoto A. Mol Cell Biol. 2000 Nov;20(22):8382-9. 10.1128/MCB.20.22.8382-8389.2000 PubMed 11046135