|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8974||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1200
Entrez GeneMapk1 (a.k.a. ERK-2, ERT1, Erk2, p42-MAPK)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-HA-ERK2 WT was a gift from John Blenis (Addgene plasmid # 8974 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8974 ; RRID:Addgene_8974)
For your References section:Spatially separate docking sites on ERK2 regulate distinct signaling events in vivo. Dimitri CA, Dowdle W, MacKeigan JP, Blenis J, Murphy LO. Curr Biol. 2005 Jul 26. 15(14):1319-24. 10.1016/j.cub.2005.06.037 PubMed 16051177