|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14440||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneMapk3 (a.k.a. Erk-1, Erk1, Ert2, Esrk1, Mnk1, Mtap2k, Prkm3, p44, p44erk1, p44mapk)
/ Fusion Protein
- T7 (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
T7 tag is MASMTGGQQMG.
Made by Sejeong Shin.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-T7-ERK1 was a gift from John Blenis (Addgene plasmid # 14440 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14440 ; RRID:Addgene_14440)