|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31863||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePP7delFG Coat Protein
Mutationdeleted FG loop
/ Fusion Proteins
- His6-tag (N terminal on insert)
- TEV site (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET22HT-PP7delFG was a gift from Robert Singer (Addgene plasmid # 31863 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31863 ; RRID:Addgene_31863)
For your References section:Structural basis for the coevolution of a viral RNA-protein complex. Chao JA, Patskovsky Y, Almo SC, Singer RH. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2008 Jan;15(1):103-5. Epub 2007 Dec 9. 10.1038/nsmb1327 PubMed 18066080