|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31915||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3125
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameblue-to-red fluorescent timer
Insert Size (bp)711
MutationM18V/E30V/K69R/L84W/A179V compared to mCherry (but numbering relative to EGFP)
- Promoter PTight Tet-responsive PminCMVd
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ccgggtcgagtaggcgtg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTRE-Slow-FT was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 31915 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31915 ; RRID:Addgene_31915)
For your References section:Monomeric fluorescent timers that change color from blue to red report on cellular trafficking. Subach FV, Subach OM, Gundorov IS, Morozova KS, Piatkevich KD, Cuervo AM, Verkhusha VV. Nat Chem Biol. 2009 Feb;5(2):118-26. Epub 2009 Jan 11. 10.1038/nchembio.138 PubMed 19136976