Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32487||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneGpd1 (a.k.a. AI747587, GPD-C, GPDH-C, Gdc-1, Gdc1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA-FLAG-GPD1 was a gift from Pere Puigserver (Addgene plasmid # 32487 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32487 ; RRID:Addgene_32487)
For your References section:A hypoxia-induced positive feedback loop promotes hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha stability through miR-210 suppression of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 1-like. Kelly TJ, Souza AL, Clish CB, Puigserver P. Mol Cell Biol. 2011 Jul;31(13):2696-706. Epub 2011 May 9. 10.1128/MCB.01242-10 PubMed 21555452