|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32515||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneMef2c (a.k.a. 5430401D19Rik, 9930028G15Rik, Mef2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH_rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-MEF2C-HA was a gift from Andrew Lassar (Addgene plasmid # 32515 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32515 ; RRID:Addgene_32515)
For your References section:Parathyroid hormone-related peptide represses chondrocyte hypertrophy through a protein phosphatase 2A/histone deacetylase 4/MEF2 pathway. Kozhemyakina E, Cohen T, Yao TP, Lassar AB. Mol Cell Biol. 2009 Nov;29(21):5751-62. Epub 2009 Aug 24. 10.1128/MCB.00415-09 PubMed 19704004