|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32638||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene plasmid 32634
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 15428
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Rabies virus
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)700
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSADdeltaG-DsRed2 was a gift from Edward Callaway (Addgene plasmid # 32638 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32638 ; RRID:Addgene_32638)
For your References section:New rabies virus variants for monitoring and manipulating activity and gene expression in defined neural circuits. Osakada F, Mori T, Cetin AH, Marshel JH, Virgen B, Callaway EM. Neuron. 2011 Aug 25;71(4):617-31. 10.1016/j.neuron.2011.07.005 PubMed 21867879