|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33091||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7800
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneYAP1 (a.k.a. COB1, YAP, YAP-1, YAP2, YAP65, YKI)
- Promoter CMV/MSV
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer LNCX (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQCXIH-Myc-YAP was a gift from Kunliang Guan (Addgene plasmid # 33091 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33091 ; RRID:Addgene_33091)
For your References section:Inactivation of YAP oncoprotein by the Hippo pathway is involved in cell contact inhibition and tissue growth control. Zhao B, Wei X, Li W, Udan RS, Yang Q, Kim J, Xie J, Ikenoue T, Yu J, Li L, Zheng P, Ye K, Chinnaiyan A, Halder G, Lai ZC, Guan KL. Genes Dev. 2007 Nov 1. 21(21):2747-61. 10.1101/gad.1602907 PubMed 17974916