wt HA-dynamin 2 pcDNA3.1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34684||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namedynamin 2ba
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (variant) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer none (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:wt HA-dynamin 2 pcDNA3.1 was a gift from Sandra Schmid (Addgene plasmid # 34684 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34684 ; RRID:Addgene_34684)