|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34691||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3537
Entrez GeneTNKS2 (a.k.a. ARTD6, PARP-5b, PARP-5c, PARP5B, PARP5C, TANK2, TNKL, pART6)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFLAG-TNKS-2 was a gift from Nai-Wen Chi (Addgene plasmid # 34691 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34691 ; RRID:Addgene_34691)
For your References section:Tankyrase-2 oligomerizes with tankyrase-1 and binds to both TRF1 (telomere-repeat-binding factor 1) and IRAP (insulin-responsive aminopeptidase). Sbodio JI, Lodish HF, Chi NW. Biochem J. 2002 Feb 1;361(Pt 3):451-9. 10.1042/0264-6021:3610451 PubMed 11802774