|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35183||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSFPQ (a.k.a. POMP100, PPP1R140, PSF)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Myc-PSF-WT was a gift from Benjamin Blencowe (Addgene plasmid # 35183 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35183 ; RRID:Addgene_35183)
For your References section:Role for PSF in mediating transcriptional activator-dependent stimulation of pre-mRNA processing in vivo. Rosonina E, Ip JY, Calarco JA, Bakowski MA, Emili A, McCracken S, Tucker P, Ingles CJ, Blencowe BJ. Mol Cell Biol. 2005 Aug;25(15):6734-46. 10.1128/MCB.25.15.6734-6746.2005 PubMed 16024807