Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35401||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1357
Entrez GeneArrb1 (a.k.a. BARRES)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- RFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Arrb1-RFP was a gift from Robert Lefkowitz (Addgene plasmid # 35401 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35401 ; RRID:Addgene_35401)
For your References section:A stress response pathway regulates DNA damage through beta2-adrenoreceptors and beta-arrestin-1. Hara MR, Kovacs JJ, Whalen EJ, Rajagopal S, Strachan RT, Grant W, Towers AJ, Williams B, Lam CM, Xiao K, Shenoy SK, Gregory SG, Ahn S, Duckett DR, Lefkowitz RJ. Nature. 2011 Aug 21;477(7364):349-53. doi: 10.1038/nature10368. 10.1038/nature10368 PubMed 21857681