|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35570||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerJang et al. 2004
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4660
Modifications to backboneRenilla Luciferase open reading frame removed. 4 Ms2 stem loop sequences cloned downstream of Firefly Luciferase.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameLymphoid Enhancer Factor 1 5'UTR
Alt nameLEF1 IRES
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1183
Entrez GeneLEF1 (a.k.a. LEF-1, TCF10, TCF1ALPHA, TCF7L3)
- Promoter SV40
/ Fusion Proteins
- Firefly Luciferase (C terminal on insert)
- MS2 Stem Loop (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Afe1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Afe1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Tagged-IRES was a gift from Marian Waterman (Addgene plasmid # 35570 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35570 ; RRID:Addgene_35570)
For your References section:Quantitative profiling of in vivo-assembled RNA-protein complexes using a novel integrated proteomic approach. Tsai BP, Wang X, Huang L, Waterman ML. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2011 Apr;10(4):M110.007385. Epub 2011 Feb 1. 10.1074/mcp.M110.007385 PubMed 21285413