Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35619||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerEMD biosciences
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Entrez Genecre (a.k.a. P1_gp003)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- TAT (N terminal on backbone)
- T7 tag (N terminal on backbone)
- 6xHIS (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTAT-CRE was a gift from Steven Dowdy (Addgene plasmid # 35619 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35619 ; RRID:Addgene_35619)
For your References section:Transducible TAT-HA fusogenic peptide enhances escape of TAT-fusion proteins after lipid raft macropinocytosis. Wadia JS, Stan RV, Dowdy SF. Nat Med. 2004 Mar;10(3):310-5. Epub 2004 Feb 8. 10.1038/nm996 PubMed 14770178