Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35676||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4733
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genecdh2 (a.k.a. bib, glo, lyr, ncad, pac, wu:fb47h04)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-N1- Ncad-GFP was a gift from James Jontes (Addgene plasmid # 35676 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35676 ; RRID:Addgene_35676)
For your References section:Protocadherin-19 and N-cadherin interact to control cell movements during anterior neurulation. Biswas S, Emond MR, Jontes JD. J Cell Biol. 2010 Nov 29;191(5):1029-41. 10.1083/jcb.201007008 PubMed 21115806