|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37129||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3999
- Total vector size (bp) 4710
Modifications to backboneSeveral amino acids between His-tag and LSSmOrange were removed.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)710
MutationA44V/F84L/W145M/I165D/M167L/G202D compared to mOrange (but numbering relative to EGFP)
- Promoter araB
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pBAD-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBAD-LSSmOrange was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 37129 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37129 ; RRID:Addgene_37129)
For your References section:An Orange Fluorescent Protein with a Large Stokes Shift for Single-Excitation Multicolor FCCS and FRET Imaging. Shcherbakova DM, Hink MA, Joosen L, Gadella TW, Verkhusha VV. J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Apr 24. 10.1021/ja3018972 PubMed 22486524