PurposeThis is a 2A peptide construct that produces two different proteins from a single open reading frame, a nuclear targeted Cre recombinase, and a membrane targeted GFP.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37404||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5060
- Total vector size (bp) 6931
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameCre Shine
Insert Size (bp)1871
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- eGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site T7 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SV40 Enh (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer AMP (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Cre Shine was a gift from Thomas Hughes (Addgene plasmid # 37404 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37404 ; RRID:Addgene_37404)