|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39761||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4200
- Total vector size (bp) 11623
Vector typezebrafish expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert namezebrafish gfap promoter- EGFP
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)7423
Entrez Genegfap (a.k.a. cb345, etID36982.3, gfapl, wu:fb34h11, wu:fk42c12, xx:af506734, zgc:110485)
- Promoter gfap
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Sal1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer none
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-gfap(Intron1/5'/Exon1-zebrafish) was a gift from Pamela Raymond (Addgene plasmid # 39761 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39761 ; RRID:Addgene_39761)
For your References section:GFAP transgenic zebrafish. Bernardos RL, Raymond PA. Gene Expr Patterns. 2006 Oct;6(8):1007-13. Epub 2006 Jun 9. 10.1016/j.modgep.2006.04.006 PubMed 16765104