pEMB52 / Urchin_LRRK2_1_335
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40551||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter polH
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSP2466For:GAATTTCGTCGACAGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer DSP2466Rev:AATAACCCGGATCAGCTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEMB52 / Urchin_LRRK2_1_335 was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 40551 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40551 ; RRID:Addgene_40551)