pEMB44 / Zebrafish_LRRK2_1_338
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40556||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameleucine-rich repeat kinase 2
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
- Promoter polH
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSP2466For:GAATTTCGTCGACAGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer DSP2466Rev:AATAACCCGGATCAGCTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEMB44 / Zebrafish_LRRK2_1_338 was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 40556 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40556 ; RRID:Addgene_40556)