|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41033||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 6500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral ; Gateway Destination vector
- Promoter LTR-driven expression
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- IRES Puro (C terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin, 25 & 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer Harper-MSCV (CAGCCCTCACTCCTTCTCTAGG)
- 3′ sequencing primer pCDH-rev (GCATTCCTTTGGCGAGAG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV-N-Flag-HA-IRES-PURO was a gift from Wade Harper (Addgene plasmid # 41033 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41033 ; RRID:Addgene_41033)
For your References section:Defining the human deubiquitinating enzyme interaction landscape. Sowa ME, Bennett EJ, Gygi SP, Harper JW. Cell. 2009 Jul 23. 138(2):389-403. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.04.042 PubMed 19615732