Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41085||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8339
- Total vector size (bp) 9639
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1300
- Promoter TetO + minimal CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGC CTG GAG ACG CCA TCC ACG CTG
- 3′ sequencing primer AGA ATA CCA GTC AAT CTT TCA C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FUW-TetO-Gata1 was a gift from Rudolf Jaenisch (Addgene plasmid # 41085 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41085 ; RRID:Addgene_41085)
For your References section:Direct Reprogramming of Fibroblasts into Embryonic Sertoli-like Cells by Defined Factors. Buganim Y, Itskovich E, Hu YC, Cheng AW, Ganz K, Sarkar S, Fu D, Welstead GG, Page DC, Jaenisch R. Cell Stem Cell. 2012 Sep 7;11(3):373-86. 10.1016/j.stem.2012.07.019 PubMed 22958931