pcDNA6A-EGFR ICD (645-1186)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42667||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA6/myc-His A
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameEGFR ICD (645-1186)
Alt nameepidermal growth factor receptor ICD (645-1186)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)600
Entrez GeneEGFR (a.k.a. ERBB, ERBB1, ERRP, HER1, NISBD2, PIG61, mENA)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myc (C terminal on backbone)
- 6xHis (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA6A-EGFR ICD (645-1186) was a gift from Mien-Chie Hung (Addgene plasmid # 42667 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42667 ; RRID:Addgene_42667)
For your References section:Characterization of a novel tripartite nuclear localization sequence in the EGFR family. Hsu SC, Hung MC. J Biol Chem. 2007 Apr 6;282(14):10432-40. Epub 2007 Feb 5. 10.1074/jbc.M610014200 PubMed 17283074