pcDNAI Neo mouse PECAM FL
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42901||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNAI Neo
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7000
- Total vector size (bp) 9500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Alt nameplatelet/endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2534
GenBank IDL06039.1 AAA16230.1
Entrez GenePecam1 (a.k.a. C85791, Cd31, PECAM-1, Pecam)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NsiI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F; T7
- 3′ sequencing primer Sp6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Compared to GenBank accession number L06039.1, the PECAM-1 sequence in this plasmid contains 2 nucleotide mismatches in the 5' untranslated region (UTR).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNAI Neo mouse PECAM FL was a gift from Steven Albelda (Addgene plasmid # 42901 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42901 ; RRID:Addgene_42901)