Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||43833||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)315
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV_F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:sZF2 was a gift from George Church (Addgene plasmid # 43833 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:43833 ; RRID:Addgene_43833)
For your References section:Barcoding cells using cell-surface programmable DNA-binding domains. Mali P, Aach J, Lee JH, Levner D, Nip L, Church GM. Nat Methods. 2013 Mar 17. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.2407. 10.1038/nmeth.2407 PubMed 23503053