|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44163||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerPromega Corporation
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2700
- Total vector size (bp) 7757
Vector typeLentiviral, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namefirefly luciferase
Insert Size (bp)1650
- Promoter CB (CMV enhancer/chicken beta-actin promoter)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown
- 3′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEIAV-SIN6.1 CBLucWm1A was a gift from John Olsen (Addgene plasmid # 44163 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44163 ; RRID:Addgene_44163)
For your References section:High efficiency gene transfer to airways of mice using influenza hemagglutinin pseudotyped lentiviral vectors. Patel M, Giddings AM, Sechelski J, Olsen JC. J Gene Med. 2013 Jan;15(1):51-62. doi: 10.1002/jgm.2695. 10.1002/jgm.2695 PubMed 23319179