Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44227||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 5330
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)630
MutationV201K and F203K
Entrez GenePPP1R8 (a.k.a. ARD-1, ARD1, NIPP-1, NIPP1, PRO2047)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- CFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGGTCCTGCTGGAGTTCGTGACC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTTTGGACAAACCACAACTAGAATGCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pECFP(C1)-NIPP1/RKTK was a gift from Angus Lamond & Laura Trinkle-Mulcahy (Addgene plasmid # 44227 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44227 ; RRID:Addgene_44227)
For your References section:Dynamic targeting of protein phosphatase 1 within the nuclei of living mammalian cells. Trinkle-Mulcahy L, Sleeman JE, Lamond AI. J Cell Sci. 2001 Dec;114(Pt 23):4219-28. PubMed 11739654