PurposeMammalian expression of human EZH2 with HA tag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24230||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6600
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneEZH2 (a.k.a. ENX-1, ENX1, EZH2b, KMT6, KMT6A, WVS, WVS2)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Bglob-intron-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMVHA hEZH2 was a gift from Kristian Helin (Addgene plasmid # 24230 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24230 ; RRID:Addgene_24230)
For your References section:EZH2 is downstream of the pRB-E2F pathway, essential for proliferation and amplified in cancer. Bracken AP, Pasini D, Capra M, Prosperini E, Colli E, Helin K. EMBO J. 2003 Oct 15. 22(20):5323-35. 10.1093/emboj/cdg542 PubMed 14532106