Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44239||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6800
- Total vector size (bp) 8400
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namePyruvate Kinase M2
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1600
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HpaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5'-AGCTCGTTTAGTGAACCGTCAGATC-3'
- 3′ sequencing primer 5'-ACCTACAGGTGGGGTCTTTCATTCCC-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLHCX-FLAG-mPKM2 was a gift from Lewis Cantley & Matthew Vander Heiden (Addgene plasmid # 44239 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44239 ; RRID:Addgene_44239)
For your References section:The M2 splice isoform of pyruvate kinase is important for cancer metabolism and tumour growth. Christofk HR, Vander Heiden MG, Harris MH, Ramanathan A, Gerszten RE, Wei R, Fleming MD, Schreiber SL, Cantley LC. Nature. 2008 Mar 13;452(7184):230-3. doi: 10.1038/nature06734. 10.1038/nature06734 PubMed 18337823
Map uploaded by the depositor.