|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44479||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4070
Vector typeGateway Destination vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin, 25 & 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMinimal Mos1, peel-1, [4-3] Gateway
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly), C. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)2597
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13rev
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-fwd20 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCFJ1259 was a gift from Erik Jorgensen (Addgene plasmid # 44479 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44479 ; RRID:Addgene_44479)