pOPINE GFP nanobody
PurposeBacterial expression of GFP nano body
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49172||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGFP nanobody
Alt nameabGFP4 PMID 16095608
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- HHHHHH (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PmeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pOPINE GFP nanobody was a gift from Brett Collins (Addgene plasmid # 49172 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49172 ; RRID:Addgene_49172)
For your References section:Structural and thermodynamic analysis of the GFP:GFP-nanobody complex. Kubala MH, Kovtun O, Alexandrov K, Collins BM. Protein Sci. 2010 Dec;19(12):2389-401. doi: 10.1002/pro.519. 10.1002/pro.519 PubMed 20945358