Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44630||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneNGFR (Addgene plasmid 27489)
Backbone manufacturerWarren Pear lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt namegrowth factor independent 1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1284
Entrez GeneGfi1 (a.k.a. Gfi-1, Pal-1, Pal1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- IRES (C terminal on backbone)
- truncated NGFR (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE-5 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Gfi1 NGFR was a gift from Ellen Rothenberg (Addgene plasmid # 44630 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44630 ; RRID:Addgene_44630)
For your References section:Architecture of a lymphomyeloid developmental switch controlled by PU.1, Notch and Gata3. Del Real MM, Rothenberg EV. Development. 2013 Mar;140(6):1207-19. doi: 10.1242/dev.088559. 10.1242/dev.088559 PubMed 23444353