Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44909||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5358
- Total vector size (bp) 6200
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)900
Entrez GeneP/V/C (a.k.a. MeVgp2, P)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1a-F
- 3′ sequencing primer ?? (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Measles V-FLAG was a gift from Curt Horvath (Addgene plasmid # 44909 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44909 ; RRID:Addgene_44909)
For your References section:STAT protein interference and suppression of cytokine signal transduction by measles virus V protein. Palosaari H, Parisien JP, Rodriguez JJ, Ulane CM, Horvath CM. J Virol. 2003 Jul;77(13):7635-44. 10.1128/JVI.77.13.7635-7644.2003 PubMed 12805463