|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45346||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 5488
Modifications to backboneMCS = BamHI-EcoRI-EcoRV-NotI-XhoI-XbaI-ApaI
Vector typeMammalian Expression
- Promoter CMV
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- SV40 NLS (N terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FNpCDNA3 was a gift from Robert Oshima (Addgene plasmid # 45346 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45346 ; RRID:Addgene_45346)