Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45383||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL2 Basic
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5600
Modifications to backboneE1bTATA inserted upstream of luciferase
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert name6 copies of hPAI-1 promoter -732/-721
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)72
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGTATCTTATGGTACTGTAACTG from Promega
- 3′ sequencing primer CTTTATGTTTTTGGCGTCTTCCA from Promega (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TRS6E1b-luc(-732/-721) WT was a gift from Thomas Gelehrter (Addgene plasmid # 45383 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45383 ; RRID:Addgene_45383)
For your References section:Smad4/DPC4 and Smad3 mediate transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) signaling through direct binding to a novel TGF-beta-responsive element in the human plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 promoter. Song CZ, Siok TE, Gelehrter TD. J Biol Chem. 1998 Nov 6;273(45):29287-90. 10.1074/jbc.273.45.29287 PubMed 9792626
Map uploaded by the depositor.