PurposeExpression of murine CD8mCherry in insects
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46164||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9929
- Total vector size (bp) 11309
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt namemouse CD8
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)1380
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTGAAAACCGGTGATAGAGCCTG
- 3′ sequencing primer ACCAGGGGATGCTTAATTGTGTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQUASp-mCD8mCherry was a gift from Christopher Potter (Addgene plasmid # 46164 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46164 ; RRID:Addgene_46164)