Purposemurine 24p3 minimal promoter as a luciferase reporter
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46866||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
- Total vector size (bp) 4963
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name24p3/lipocalin 2 proximal promoter
Alt nameLCN2 promoter
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)145
- Promoter 24p3 promoter (inactive)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Mlu I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Xho I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-24p3/LCN2-145-LUC was a gift from Sarah Gaffen (Addgene plasmid # 46866 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46866 ; RRID:Addgene_46866)
For your References section:Distinct functional motifs within the IL-17 receptor regulate signal transduction and target gene expression. Maitra A, Shen F, Hanel W, Mossman K, Tocker J, Swart D, Gaffen SL. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 May 1;104(18):7506-11. Epub 2007 Apr 24. 10.1073/pnas.0611589104 PubMed 17456598