PurposeExpresses 3xFNLDD in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48874||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4605
- Total vector size (bp) 5352
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt name3xFLAG-NLS-LexA binding domain
Insert Size (bp)747
- Promoter CMV promoter
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3xFLAG tag (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (nuclear localization signal) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Sal I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAT GTC GTA ATA ACC CCG CCC CGT TGA CGC
- 3′ sequencing primer TAT TAG GAC AAG GCT GGT GGG CAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid is described in the following article:
Efficient isolation of specific genomic regions by insertional chromatin immunoprecipitation (iChIP) with a second-generation tagged LexA DNA-binding domain.
Toshitsugu Fujita, Hodaka Fujii
Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2013
For more information on Fujii Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/fujii/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:3xFNLDD/pCMV-7.1 was a gift from Hodaka Fujii (Addgene plasmid # 48874 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48874 ; RRID:Addgene_48874)
For your References section:A Critical Role of the Thy28-MYH9 Axis in B Cell-Specific Expression of the Pax5 Gene in Chicken B Cells. Fujita T, Kitaura F, Fujii H. PLoS One. 2015 Jan 21;10(1):e0116579. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0116579. eCollection 2015. PONE-D-14-45451 [pii] PubMed 25607658