|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49051||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerImre Berger
- Backbone size (bp) 7720
Modifications to backbonemodified for compatibility with FX cloning and added tags/fusion proteins
Vector typeInsect Expression
- Promoter polH (polyhedrin)
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3C protease site (PreScission site) (C terminal on backbone)
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- decaHIS (10x His) (C terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin
Copy numberLow Copy
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer polyhedrin-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Constructed by Christopher Weinert, Grütter lab, Dept of Biochemistry, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFBXC3GH was a gift from Markus Gruetter (Addgene plasmid # 49051 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49051 ; RRID:Addgene_49051)