PurposeExpresses one ddFP in mammalian cells, the second plasmid for a red to green colour switch-based fluorescent caspase-3 biosensor, used together with plasmid NESRA-DEVD-BNLS.
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50852||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
- Total vector size (bp) 6911
Modifications to backboneMulti cloning sites has been replaced by a customized sequence, which is compatible to the reading frame of vector pBAD hisB.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameddGFP A
Alt namedimerization dependent green fluorescent protein (ddGFP) copy A
SpeciesSynthetic; synthetic construct
Insert Size (bp)787
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- triplicated NLS sequence DPKKKRKV (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GANLS was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 50852 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50852 ; RRID:Addgene_50852)
For your References section:Ratiometric biosensors based on dimerization-dependent fluorescent protein exchange. Ding Y, Li J, Enterina JR, Shen Y, Zhang I, Tewson PH, Mo GC, Zhang J, Quinn AM, Hughes TE, Maysinger D, Alford SC, Zhang Y, Campbell RE. Nat Methods. 2015 Jan 26. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.3261. 10.1038/nmeth.3261 PubMed 25622108