|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51616||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 4723
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1341
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:NS5A-mCherry was a gift from Tamas Balla (Addgene plasmid # 51616 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51616 ; RRID:Addgene_51616)
For your References section:A novel probe for phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate reveals multiple pools beyond the Golgi. Hammond GR, Machner MP, Balla T. J Cell Biol. 2014 Apr 7. 10.1083/jcb.201312072 PubMed 24711504