Purposetranscribes wild type 18S without modifications
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51727||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2000
- Total vector size (bp) 9907
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namesmall subunit ribosomal RNA
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1871
- Promoter pol-I
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MfeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NA
- 3′ sequencing primer NA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p18S.1 wt was a gift from Vincent Mauro (Addgene plasmid # 51727 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51727 ; RRID:Addgene_51727)
For your References section:Analysis of rRNA processing and translation in mammalian cells using a synthetic 18S rRNA expression system. Burman LG, Mauro VP. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012 Sep;40(16):8085-98. doi: 10.1093/nar/gks530. Epub 2012 Jun 20. 10.1093/nar/gks530 PubMed 22718970