pUASp YFP Ras64B WT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52245||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9939
Vector typeInsect Expression ; Drosophila
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Entrez GeneRas64B (a.k.a. Dmel_CG1167, BcDNA:RE36103, C-ras2, CG1167, D-ras-2, D-ras2, DRas2, Dm-ras-64B, Dmel\CG1167, Dmras64B, Dras2, Dras64B, RAS, RAS2, RAS64B, Ras, Ras2, c-ras2, ras, ras-2, ras2)
- Promoter GAL4
/ Fusion Protein
- YFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer pUASp-3 (5'-AGGTTTAACCAGGGGATGCT-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUASp YFP Ras64B WT was a gift from Matthew Scott (Addgene plasmid # 52245 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52245 ; RRID:Addgene_52245)