pcDNA3.1(+) prME (JEV) sdm2
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52881||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
- Total vector size (bp) 7500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesJapanese encephalitis virus
Insert Size (bp)2000
Entrez GenePOLY (a.k.a. JEVgp1)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The sequence in this plasmid corresponds to the prM and E genes of Japanese encephalitis virus strain CH2195LA. The reference sequence for this isolate of the virus is GenBank AF221499.1
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1(+) prME (JEV) sdm2 was a gift from Yorgo Modis (Addgene plasmid # 52881 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52881 ; RRID:Addgene_52881)